Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

First Movie Night

Despite a few set backs, movie night turned out well. I cooked tons of food and fortunately most of it was eaten. I made a huge pot of saffron rice with three dishes to serve over it; stirfry(with sugar snap peas from the garden!), sweet and spicy vegetable curry and garam masala. I also made salad, twice baked potatoes, roasted red pepper hommus, an apple crumble and I cooked two more of the meatloaves. I was worried about it all coming together, but in the end everything was fine.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Paisley movie night and delicious food! I'm sorry I missed it. I liked having the being able to provide the power from my apartment. I hope you watched something hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails