Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Randomness

After my friends and I got back home last night I was feeling like a bike ride, so I went around downtown with a friend for a little while. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but there is almost always something good to find... We stopped by one place that I often check, where I found a sweet box cutter that opens like a pocket knife. I was gonna look around some more, but there was a security guard coming our way so we decided to keep moving. Most of the time security guards can't really do anything, especially touch you, except tell you to leave or call the heat. My good friend is a security guard at the airport and she has taught me a couple standards of their trade.. Anyway, we went by the train station but didnt find anything of interest. We were on our way back through the middle of downtown when we passes a parking lot in which I noticed something that looked like a trombone case... guess its the first thing on a musicians mind.. Upon closer inspection I found that it was most of a set of golf clubs. I cant think of too many reasons they were lying there.. I strapped em on my back and took em home. I took the long way home so as to avoid any unwanted attention from the many officers policing the streets after the clubs and bars closed. If they're decent clubs, maybe I can make the rest of my rent this month..

1 comment:

  1. I just ran across this blog and noticed you live in the piedmont area - I used to live in Charlotte and never knew this type of culture existed there! Granted, I pretty much thought it only existed on the west coast and am now finding more and more of it in Florida, but I just wanted to say good job, I hope more north carolinians start to wake up =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails