Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

More than just food..

So tonight I hosted another feast. It had a small turnout since its a Thursday night... I decided to do it tonight because I have so much food from last week, and last night we found a bunch of food as well. Tonight I made a new recipe(or so I thought) for cheese and squash casserole. Here is the recipe:

yellow squash
and onion
butter
cheese( I used mild cheddar)
butter
bread crumbs
flour

I diced an onion and sauteed it while I chopped the squash and grated the cheese. When the onion was done I put it with the squash in to a buttered casserole dish. I then sprinkled some flour and spices on it and mixed in the cheese with it all. Once it was blended well, I mixed some parmesean cheese with the bread crumbs and sprinkled it on top of it all. Bake at around 400 for 15 or so minutes til its bubbly on the sides and crisp on top. Yummy!


This is a list of our findings. Even though we didn't get much food, we found other stuff to make up for it...

3 bags hamburger buns
3 loaves multigrain bread
10 bananas
3 tomatoes
7 yellow squash
1 8" supreme pizza
1 package Oscar Meyer balogna
2 bags chipped carrots
1 case (10)frozen meatloaves
2 limes
2 artichokes
1 package diced green onions
1 carton cut pineapple
2 bags lettuce mix

5 hyacynth bulbs
3 tulip bulbs
1 gazebo tent
1 rabbit stuffed animal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails