Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Say "Cheese!"

Today i got lots of really good stuff. I went to one store on the way home from doing laundry, even though I wasnt really prepared to.. i was wearing flipflops and didnt even have a light with me, but my curiosity got the best of me(as usual.) When I saw all the stuff in there, I had to jump in; i think it was worth it in the end. From the frist dive with my sister, we managed to recover:

12 cans Cool Whip
1o tubs Helluva Good sour cream and onion dip
4 packages sliced pepper jack cheese
1 box Moriningstar Farms garden burgers
2 packs carrot cake cupcakes
1lb sliced vanilla cake
1 pouch dried medeterranean apricots
1 green bell pepper
1 bottle raspberry vinegrette

Once I got home, I washed all the food and took inventory. It is really great to find so much cheese that is so fresh, so I was pretty stoked. On our second run later on in the evening, we were lucky to find an even better treasure trove.

7 packs Sargento string cheese
2 bags shredded cheese blends
1 pack "government cheese" slices
2 jars horseradish
6 bags hamburger buns
3 bags hotdog buns
1 box peanut brittle
1 taco kit
1 large can oats
1 box sausage biscuits
1 HungryMan frozen dinner
1 3liter bottle LemonLime pop

With all this cheese, im gonna be trumpeting all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails