Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Post Pie Dive

After a successful day giving away free pie downtown, I was in a great mood and decided to check out the dumps on my way home at the end of the evening. With the day's activities on my mind, I set out with the intention of replacing all the pie supplies I had used earlier. Here are the results:
several gelatin dessert cups
3 turnips
3 lemons
2 avocados
5 peaches
1 onion
fresh garlic bulb
3 8oz pkgs blueberries
5lb bag sugar
2 mangoes
3 apples
macaroni salad
submarine sandwich


I was really happy about the garlic because I haven't had any for a while. I was also pretty happy with the sugar; pies require a lot of sugar. The macaroni salad is something of a guilty pleasure and I brought it home to enjoy just a few bites.. I ate half of the sandwich with some extra romaine lettuce and hone mustard dip when I got home. It was pretty tasty.. I have already used most of the fruit in various which will let their own posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails