Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

So Ive been thinking a lot about seeing someone else last night and I feel more excited than anything else. I guess Ill never know who it was; it could have been some one I know but I guess its a sign that everything Ive been doing over the last year is starting to get out to people around me. I know Im not the only one who goes to the dumps around here, but considering that Ive seen others on three occasions in the last month after never having such an encounter in over a year, it seems like my message is starting to get out there. Earlier in the day, my brother made a comment about how I wouldn't find anything if everyone started diving, but I feel pretty safe about there being so much wasted that there is plenty for anyone who wants it. It was strange to be confronted with that very situation just a little while later..
Im glad I ran in to them, my fellow dumpster divers. Id like to meet them next time and share some other spots with them. Maybe Ill be seeing more of them now that the weather is starting to get nice. Im gonna keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails